Church of San Pietro
The church of San Pietro is located in the upper part of Corniglia. The construction of the building began in 1334, incorporating into the northern sideof the building a facade of an older Church. The Fieschi wanted it to be built in the Ligurian Gothic style, but the predominant style is the Baroque. The fourteenth-century façade in local stone is adorned with a saw-toothed frame, supported by small arches, and with a precious rose window in white Carrara marble, that dates back in the 1351. The basilica-plan interior with three aisles is supported by a baroque barrel vault. It contains a baptismal font from the 12th century and an Altarpiece on the altar at the end of the right aisle.